1. Who was guest host of "Jeopardy!" when contestant Scott Shewfelt gave "Who wanted to kick that field goal?" as his Final Jeopardy answer?
2. Name the Texas Tech Red Raiders basketball player whose glass-shattering slam dunk in the NCAA Tournament appeared on the March 25, 1996, issue of Sports Illustrated.
3. What St. Louis Blues defenseman suffered a cardiac arrest and collapsed on the bench during a February 2020 game vs. the Anaheim Ducks?
4. What NASCAR driver finished sixth in the 2014 Indianapolis 500 and won Indy 500 Rookie of the Year honors?
5. What Oscar-winning film from 1981 depicted the true story of British sprinters Eric Liddell and Harold Abrahams, who both won gold medals at the 1924 Paris Summer Olympics?
6. At what stadium did the New York Giants' Willie Mays make his famous over-the-shoulder catch of a fly ball hit by the Cleveland Indians' Vic Wertz in Game 1 of the 1954 World Series?
7. What two brothers combined for 93 goals during the 1999-2000 NHL regular season?
1. Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
2. Darvin Ham.
3. Jay Bouwmeester.
4. Kurt Busch.
5. "Chariots of Fire."
6. The Polo Grounds.
7. Pavel (58) and Valeri (35) Bure.